SCA is authorized within the scope of 2014/34/EU ATEX directive to give ATEX Certification to manufacturers whose produce ex-proof (Equipment and protective systems that designed and produced to use in potentially explosive areas) equipment for affixing Ce mark to make free movement of equipment in European market including Turkey.
In the process of ATEX certification, SCA meets
requirements of “EN 17065 Requirements for bodies certifying products,
processes and services” and SCA executes tests in the laboratory in accordance
with the necessary requirements of “EN 17025 General Requirements for the
Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories”.
SCA is competent to give certification within the scope of ATEX certification modules that listed below;
- Annex 3 (Module B): EU Type Examination Certification (for Mass Production)
4 (Module D): Conformity to Type Based on Quality Assurance of the Production
- Annex 6 (Module C1): Conformity to Type Based on Internal Production Control Plus Supervised Product Testing
- Annex 7 (Module E): Conformity to Type Based on Product Quality Assurance
- Annex 8 (Module A): Internal Production Control Clause 13.1.b(ii)
- Annex 9 (Module G): Conformity Based on Unit Verification (no mass production, certification per equipment)